Welcome to the Vintage Library!
We are a specialty, online bookstore featuring the fantastic worlds of Pulp Fiction, Old Time Radio and Cliffhanger Serials. We have over a thousand different, brand new books, magazines, fanzines, audio cds and dvds for you to choose from. We also carry a limited selection of used and rare books, original pulp fiction magazines and other collectors items.
Online since May 10, 1996, we realize that this is a hobby for you and we want to make ordering as easy and hassle free as possible. If you are unhappy with what you receive, we'll make it right!
For November 2013 (Part 3 of 3)
- Pulp Reprint: The Shadow #78: The Circle of Death and The Sledge-Hammer Crimes
- Pulp Reprint: Doc Savage #70: The All White Elf and The Wee Ones
- Pulp Replica: Weird Tales, August-September 1936
- Pulp Replica: The Spider #98: Volunteer Corpse Brigade
For November 2013 (Part 2 of 3)
- Old Time Radio: Burns & Allen: As Good As Nuts
- Old Time Radio: Nick Carter: Two Fisted
- Old Time Radio: Suspense: Around the World
- Old Time Radio: Suspense: Final Curtain
- Old Time Radio: Fibber McGee & Molly: Wistful Vista
- Old Time Radio: The Feud: Jack Benny vs. Fred Allen
- Old Time Radio: The Lone Ranger: Changing of the Spurs
- Old Time Radio: The Lone Ranger: Plains Thunder
- Old Time Radio: The Whistler: Impulse
- Old Time Radio: The Whistler: Skeletons in the Closet
- Old Time Radio: Lights Out Everybody
- Old Time Radio: Dark Fantasy: Adventures in the Supernatural
- Old Time Radio: D-Day Radio Broadcasts
For November 2013 (Part 1 of 3)
- Old Time Radio: The Shadow: Silent Avenger
- Old Time Radio: The Shadow: Crime Does Not Pay!
- Old Time Radio: Inner Sanctum: No Rest for the Dead
- Old Time Radio: Mysterious Traveller: Out of the Past
- Old Time Radio: X Minus One: Archives Collection Volume 1
- Old Time Radio: X Minus One: Archives Collection Volume 2
- Old Time Radio: Fibber McGee & Molly: That Ain't The Way I Heard It!
For October 2013
- Pulp Replica: Weird Tales, March 1926
- Pulp Replica: Weird Tales, December 1934
- Pulp Replica: Weird Tales, July 1936
- Pulp Replica: The Spider #97: Satan's Seven Swordsmen
- Pulp Reprint: The Shadow #77: The Temple of Crime and The Curse of Thoth
- Pulp Reprint: Doc Savage #69: The King of Terror plus The Munitions Master
- Pulp Reprint: The Avenger #11: The Black Death, The Happy Killers and Cargo of Doom
- Pulp Reprint: The Spider #2: The Devil's Paymaster and The Benevolent Order of Death
More at our What's New Page!
Welcome to the Fantastical World
of Pulp Fiction!
Pulp Fiction Magazines ruled the newstands from the 1920s through World War II. Eye catching covers fronted the action packed stories of adventure of all types. The Pulp Fiction era launched new genres of story telling such as Science Fiction, Sword and Sorcery, and the Hardboiled Detective. It was also the birthplace to icons including Tarzan, Zorro and the Shadow.
And, it's a Whos Who list of authors including Dashiell Hammett, Raymond Chandler, Robert Heinlein, Robert E. Howard, HP Lovecraft and many, many more. Relive the fantastical world of Pulp Fiction through hundreds and hundreds of magazine replicas, hardback collections, fanzines and paperback novels here.
The Spider Pulp Fiction Reprints
The Spider strikes terror into the hearts of the most hardened criminals. He is proficient and unswerving, and deals swift justice, to those who prey upon the innocent. The Spider's trademark, stamped on the foreheads of those upon whom he has passed judgment, is a sinister warning to all denizens of the Underworld of his wraith--a hideous, blood red spider! Guns blazing, The Spider blasted through evil for over 10 years and 113 novel. Norvell Page's action packed writing propelled
Doc Savage Pulp Fiction Reprints
A daring experiment transmuted Clark Savage into the Herculean Man of Bronze. Welding five courageous soldiers of fortune into a Band of Iron, this invincible superman travels the world battling threats to humanity. Not since the days of King Arthur and Robin Hood has mankind known greater crusaders for justice.
Sanctum Books brings us a new authorized series of pulp reprints featuring The Shadow. Each issue will contain two unabridged pulp adventures, re-typeset for easy reading including the original cover art and interior illustrations. Also included are introductory essays by Anthony Tollin and Will Murray. "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows!"
Weird Tales Pulp Fiction Reprints
The "Unique Magazine" provided an opportunity for a new generation of writers to develop their craft in the area of supernatural occult stories and what they termed "highly imaginative" stories. From this bold editorial viewpoint, sparked the literary careers of authors who are now regarded as the founding fathers of modern day horror and fantasy fiction.
Old Time Radio
Enjoy Hours of Classic Family Fun with these Greatest Old-Time Radio Broadcasts on Re-mastered Audio Compact Discs. Experience first hand the suspense, the mystery and the laughs that radio listeners enjoyed 70 years ago. Old Time Radio is early 20th Century Pop Culture with the likes Orson Welles "War of the Worlds" panic broadcast, the antics of Abbott and Costello, Jack Benny, Fibber McGee, Lights Out, Suspense and hundreds of other radio programs that were household names of that era.
Pulse Pounding... Thrills, Spills and Chills... Thrilling, Thundering and Throbbing... Breathless, Breakneck Adventure!
These were the terms and tag lines used to announce the weekly serial episode to an anxious crowd of fans each Saturday afternoon. These 20 minute chapter plays, lasting 12 to 15 episodes, were intended to warm up the audience for the big budget, feature movie but have long outlived many of the features in terms of popularity.