Facsimile reprint from Adventure House of the August 1939 issue of Spicy Adventure.
RED DAWN by Lew Merrill. His own countrymen would have none of him, but, though he fought in Saracen armor, he was first of all Anglo Saxon.
SANDAKAN SHAKE UP by Robert Leslie Bellem. Mallon could threaten the Chineese merchant's wife; he could trick her husband. But once inside the enemy's lines, he didn't find it so easy to get out!
LEND ME YOUR EARS by Jose Vaca. They each had a part to play—the dope peddlers, the Kid, and the girl. Particularly the girl! She would go to any length to avenge her sister—even though it meant to sacrifice of life and honor.
DEATH RIDES THE DRIVE by Roy Herrick. In the Backwash settlement they made their own laws and they broke them. And now they were birling logs with a woman as a prize!
Sale Price: $12.95
Format: Pulp Replica
First Published: 1939
All products are new condition unless noted otherwise.
Shipping is Only $8.95 PER ORDER for U.S. destinations.
Click here for more from Spicy Adventure
More from Spicy Adventure
- Available in Magazine
- Spicy Adventure May 1935
- Available in Pulp Replica
- Replica: Spicy Adventure Stories June 1936
- Replica: Spicy Detective March 1936
- Spicy Adventure Stories August 1936
- Spicy Adventure Stories Jan. 1935
- Spicy Adventure Stories may 1936
- Spicy Adventure Stories Nov. 1935
- Spicy Adventure Stories Sept 1936
- Spicy Adventure Stories Sept. 1935
- Spicy Adventure: December 1940
- Spicy Adventure: Mar. 1940