Facsimile reprint from Adventure House of the December 1940 issue of Spicy Adventure.
THE GREAT GOD HARRIS by Lew Merril. The Flatland Folk made him a god, and as their god, it was his destiny to marry the loveliest of all their women. Back on Earth, Phil had been in love with Laura. Here in Flatland, he could think of no one but Naya.
ISLAND TRAMP by E. Hoffman Price. He was just a beachcomber, and he resented the intrusion of the trader and his daughter. Then he found that a trader's daughter can make a beachcomber forget about native girls.
Plus more stories from Jose Vaca, George Shute, Clayton Maxwell and more.
Sale Price: $12.95
Format: Pulp Replica
First Published: 1940
All products are new condition unless noted otherwise.
Shipping is Only $8.95 PER ORDER for U.S. destinations.
Click here for more from Spicy Adventure
More from Spicy Adventure
- Available in Magazine
- Spicy Adventure May 1935
- Available in Pulp Replica
- Replica: Spicy Adventure Stories June 1936
- Replica: Spicy Detective March 1936
- Spicy Adventure Stories August 1936
- Spicy Adventure Stories Jan. 1935
- Spicy Adventure Stories may 1936
- Spicy Adventure Stories Nov. 1935
- Spicy Adventure Stories Sept 1936
- Spicy Adventure Stories Sept. 1935
- Spicy Adventure: August 1939
- Spicy Adventure: Mar. 1940