New Age of Aces trade paperback reprint from the tattered pages of Popular Publications.
Mike Molloy and Tommy McNamara were the "Twin Terrors of the Western Front". They flew as if they had been born in Spads, they drank like thirsty whales, and they’d fought by each other's side through every mile of air along the lines and in every bar from the Front to Paris. If there were no more pressing targets, they pounded each other to a pulp, for any reason at all, and were strangely happy.
Leading the 24th Pursuit Squadron across WWI Europe's blood red skies, Molloy and McNamara were the bane of the German Air Force. Their names and reputations were known wherever fighting men met with blazing guns or flying fists. Written by William Hartley, the twenty tales of Molloy and McNamara appeared in Dare-Devil Aces between 1936 and 1942. Age of Aces has collected the first eleven of them for this volume.
- Stories include:
- "Double Dynamite" – Dare-Devil Aces, July 1936
- "Satan’s Playmates" – Dare-Devil Aces, December 1936
- "General Nuisance" – Dare-Devil Aces, April 1937
- "The Baron Drinks to Death" – Dare-Devil Aces, June 1937
- "Liberty Loons" – Dare-Devil Aces, July 1937
- "Cloud Crazy" – Dare-Devil Aces, September 1937
- "Eagles of Death" – Dare-Devil Aces, November 1937
- "The Sky Busters" – Dare-Devil Aces, December 1937
- "Pigeons and Eagles" – Dare-Devil Aces, January 1938
- "The Hornets From Hell” – Dare-Devil Aces,February 1938
- "The Sky Road to Glory" – Dare-Devil Aces, March 1938
Price: $16.95Quantity in Stock: 2
First Published: 1932
All products are new condition unless noted otherwise.
Shipping is Only $8.95 PER ORDER for U.S. destinations.
Click here for more from Aviation Pulps