Finally, the long awaited second issue of The Chronicler of Cross Plains has arrived. This journey into the imagination of Robert E. Howard is the biggest publication yet from The Black Coast Press. Chronicler is jam packed with fast-paced fiction, well-written essays and articles, and fantastic artwork from some of the best fantasy artists in the world!
LIMITED EDITION of 300 numbered copies
- Full Color Conan Cover
- Inside front and back covers: Mikhal Oglu and Red Sonya by Rafael Kayanan
- Back cover: Cormac Mac Art and Wulfhere by David Burton
- “Desert Blood” by Robert E. Howard Illustrated by David Burton
- “Howard and the Picts” by Timothy A. Arney Illustrated by Bill Cavalier
- “The Knockout Punch” by John Norse Illustrated by Robert Sankner
- “The Man-Eaters of Zamboula: A Conan Portfolio” by Michael L. Peters
- “Black Stone in a Red Setting” by Steve Tompkins Illustrated by Joe Werhle
- “Mzee” by Charles R. Saunders Illustrated by Bill Cavalier
- “Soulless and Deadly” by Gary Romeo Illustrated by Rafael Kayanan
- “To The or Not to The” by Rusty Burke
- A review of Dennis McHaney’s Robert E. Howard, World’s Greatest Pulpster by Don Herron
- Plus additional artwork, news and features
Price: $19.50Quantity in Stock: 7
All products are new condition unless noted otherwise.
Shipping is Only $8.95 PER ORDER for U.S. destinations.
Click here for more from Fanzines