Winner of 4 Academy Awards
With the help of a courageous fellowship of friends and allies, Frodo embarks on a perilous mission to destroy the legendary One Ring. Hunting Frodo are servants of the Dark Lord, Sauron, the Ring's evil creator. If Sauron reclaims the Ring, Middle-Earth is doomed. Winner of four Academy Awards, this epic tale of good versus evil, friendship and sacrifice will transport you to a world beyond imagination.
"Real magic! One of the best films of the year." -- Joel Siegel, Good Morning America
• Region 1 encoding (US and Canada only)
• Color, Closed-captioned
• Two-disc set
• Theatrical (PG-13) version of the film
• Exclusive 10-minute behind-the-scenes preview of The Two Towers
• Three in-depth documentaries that reveal the secrets behind the production of this epic adventure, including:
• -"Welcome to Middle-earth" (in-store special as shown by Houghton Mifflin)
• -"The Quest for the Ring" (as debuted on the FBC Network)
• -"A Passage to Middle-earth" (as premiered on the SCI-FI Channel)
• 15 featurettes originally created for lordoftherings.net, which explore the locales and cultures of Middle-earth and include interviews with cast members Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen, Viggo Mortensen,Liv Tyler, and others
• Enya "May It Be" music video
• An inside look at the Special Extended DVD Edition of he Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
• Preview of Electronic Arts' video game, The Two Towers
• DVD-ROM features: Exclusive online content
• Full-screen format
• Number of discs: 2
Sale Price: $9.95
First Published: 2001
All products are new condition unless noted otherwise.
Shipping is Only $8.95 PER ORDER for U.S. destinations.
Click here for more from Old Movies on DVD