Another page for page replica featuring the June, 1935 issue of the Weird Menace classic Terror Tales.
Two Gripping Complete Novels!
Feature Novel: The Scarlet Window by Hugh B. Cave. Mark Andrews could not understand the bond which made his wife turn to his mother -- the strange widow who wore scarlet. But he learned what it was -- from a horrible creature which haunted the night and the dark graveyard, seeking the screaming victims for its obscene lust!
Feture Novel: Railroad to Hell by Nat Schachner. Kent Chandler and his lovely bride, scoffed at the lurid legend. But when the madman pastor rose from the grave to lead his vengeful host, Kent knew a brave man's fear, and Jane explored the abysses of dispair!
Plus Short Stories from Wyatt Blassingame, Arthur J. Burks and more!
Price: $34.95Quantity in Stock: 1
Format: Pulp Replica
First Published: 1935
All products are new condition unless noted otherwise.
Shipping is Only $8.95 PER ORDER for U.S. destinations.
Click here for more from Weird Menace
More from Terror Tales
- Available in Pulp Replica
- Replica: Terror Tales August 1935
- Replica: Terror Tales December, 1934
- Replica: Terror Tales February, 1935
- Replica: Terror Tales Jan-Feb 1939
- Replica: Terror Tales Jan. Feb 1937
- Replica: Terror Tales July-August 1936
- Replica: Terror Tales June 1936
- Replica: Terror Tales March - April 1938
- Replica: Terror Tales Nov-Dec 1938
- Replica: Terror Tales Sept. - Oct. 1936
- Replica: Terror Tales September - October 1938
- Replica: Terror Tales September 1935