Another page for page replica featuring the July, 1935 issue of the Weird Menace classic Terror Tales.
Two Big Mystery-Terror Novels!
Feature Novel: Death Tolls the Bells by Hugh B. Cave. Could Peter Murray save the girl he loved from becoming the screaming toy of a blood-mad monster? Or had he, too, gone mad from the impact of those hideous horrors that his brain told him could exist only in the pit of Hell, itself?
Feture Novel: The Invisible Horror by Wyatt Blasingame. Gruesome laughter and suicidal blindness stalked the black decks of the outward bound death ship. Could Pete Stark, the mate, fight off that unseen terror in time to save himself and Mildred Wilson from the agony of life in death?
Plus Short Stories from Wayne Rogers, Paul Ernst and more!
Format: Pulp Replica
First Published: 1935
This item is currently Out of Stock.
All products are new condition unless noted otherwise.
Shipping is Only $8.95 PER ORDER for U.S. destinations.
Click here for more from Weird Menace
More from Terror Tales
- Available in Pulp Replica
- Replica: Terror Tales August 1935
- Replica: Terror Tales December, 1934
- Replica: Terror Tales February, 1935
- Replica: Terror Tales Jan-Feb 1939
- Replica: Terror Tales Jan. Feb 1937
- Replica: Terror Tales July-August 1936
- Replica: Terror Tales June 1936
- Replica: Terror Tales June, 1935
- Replica: Terror Tales March - April 1938
- Replica: Terror Tales Nov-Dec 1938
- Replica: Terror Tales Sept. - Oct. 1936
- Replica: Terror Tales September - October 1938
- Replica: Terror Tales September 1935