A Great Page for Page pulp replica from Girasol Collectables.
The Scarlet Baron, a shrewd, criminal demagogue, had inflamed the American people to white-hot madness by his false promises of wealth for all! Great hosts of misguided men stormed the country bent on plunder, rapine and murder. Countless innocent persons were slaughtered, burned, crucified. No human was safe from one moment to the next. The greatest nation in the world had gone mad!
Only a pitiful handful of men were left to preserve the American ideals of liberty and justice. Headed by Jimmy Christopher, Ace of American Intelligence, they did their valiant best. When Diane Elliot and Tim Donovan apparently sacrificed in vain -- with his own life a forfeited pawn -- Operator 5 faces the gravest crisis of his career and his most dangerous enemy!
Plus the short stories "Hi-Jackers From Hell" by Emile C. Tepperman and "Death Lands a Cargo" by Evan Leigh.
Format: Pulp Replica
First Published: 1936
This item is currently Out of Stock.
All products are new condition unless noted otherwise.
Shipping is Only $8.95 PER ORDER for U.S. destinations.
Click here for more from Operator 5
More from Curtis Steele
- Available in Audio Compact Disc
- Audio Book: Operator 5: The Masked Invasion (Audio CDs)
- Available in Electronic PDF File
- Attack of the Blizzard Men
- Blood Reign of the Dictators
- Cavern of the Damned
- Invasion of the Dark Legions
- League of War Monsters
- Master of Broken Men
- Operator 5: Army of the Dead
- Operator 5: Legions of Starvation
- Operator 5: Legions of the Death Master
- Operator 5: Raiders of the Red Death
- Operator 5: The Masked Invasion
- Operator 5: The Suicide Battalion
- Operator 5: The Yellow Scourge
- Revolt of the Devil Men
- The Green Death Mists
- The Invisible Empire
- The Melting Death
- The Red Invaders
- War Masters of the Orient
- Available in Paperback
- Blood Reign of the Dictator
- Operator 5: Invasion of the Crimson Death Cult: Reprint
- Operator 5: Invasion of the Dark Legions
- Operator 5: Libertys Suicide Legions
- Operator 5: The Army of the Dead: Reprint
- Operator 5: Winged Hordes of the Yellow Vulture
- Revolt of the Devil Men
- Available in Pulp Replica
- Replica: Operator 5: Americas Plague Battalions: Dec 1936
- Replica: Operator 5: Army of the Dead ( March 1935 )
- Replica: Operator 5: Army Without a Country (Sept-Oct)
- Replica: Operator 5: Hosts of the Flaming Death: Aug 1935
- Replica: Operator 5: Invasion of the Crimson Death Cult: Sept. 1935
- Replica: Operator 5: League of War Monsters (Feb. 1935)
- Replica: Operator 5: March of the Flame Marauders: April 1935
- Replica: Operator 5: Rockets From Hell: Feb. 1936
- Replica: Operator 5: Scourge of the Invisible Death: Nov. 1935
- Replica: Operator 5: The Invisible Empire May 1934
- Replica: Operator 5: The Red Invaders (Jan. 1935)
- Replica: Operator 5: The Yellow Scourge June 1934
- Replica: Operator 5: War Masters From The Orient March 1936