Another page for page replica featuring the July-August 1937 issue of the Weird Menace classic Terror Tales.
Four long, fascinating mystery-terror novelettes:
"Satan's Love Bazaar" by Wayne Rogers
Could the baleful innocence of that shaggy, unclean hex-man have turned our peaceful charity fair into a mad orgy where our loveliest young girls vied savagely with one another to flaunt their secret charms in lewd display? Could that strange power make me commit a hideous murder?
"Lovely Lady of Death" by Donald Dale
As a wedding present for my bride I bought a dainty figurine... I didn't know it was the goddess of a shapeless monster that would spill the life blood of my loved ones -- and hurl me through the gamut of nameless horror and despair!
"Revels for the Lusting Dead" by Arthur Leo Zagat
Linda Loray had a date to be married- but not to a mad fiend who conducted midnight revels where naked girl-gladiators entertained eerie spectators who were dead men lusting for the sight of fresh, warm blood.
Plus, Blood-chilling short tales of terror:
"I Am a Mad Artist" by H.T. Sperry
Why did that lovely creature insist on posing nude for me- when she knew the sight of her body would awake the killer beast in me that was my heritage?
"The Thing Without a Name" by Ray Cummings
It never occurred to Nada Parks that a gruesome thing long dead could command the love of some one young and flush with beauty -- until she found herself locked up with the Thing Without A Name.
"Moulder of Monsters" by G.T. Fleming-Roberts
Not words, but some unearthly, urgent whimpering, came over the phone and led young Dr. Hedson and his beautiful nurse to the laboratory where men were turned into monsters!
Format: Pulp Replica
First Published: 1937
This item is currently Out of Stock.
All products are new condition unless noted otherwise.
Shipping is Only $8.95 PER ORDER for U.S. destinations.
Click here for more from Terror Tales
More from Terror Tales
- Available in Pulp Replica
- Replica: Terror Tales August 1935
- Replica: Terror Tales December, 1934
- Replica: Terror Tales February, 1935
- Replica: Terror Tales Jan-Feb 1939
- Replica: Terror Tales Jan. Feb 1937
- Replica: Terror Tales July-August 1936
- Replica: Terror Tales June 1936
- Replica: Terror Tales June, 1935
- Replica: Terror Tales March - April 1938
- Replica: Terror Tales Nov-Dec 1938
- Replica: Terror Tales Sept. - Oct. 1936
- Replica: Terror Tales September - October 1938
- Replica: Terror Tales September 1935