Another page for page replica featuring the Sept-Oct 1937 issue of the Weird Menace classic Terror Tales.
"Hostess for the Dying" by Nat Schachner. It was a horrible riddle to which Lane Parsons sought the answer, while girls of beauty and wealth brought immunity from a a fearful plague -- only to fall victim to an epidemic of dreadful lust, far worse than the disease they feared...
Pulse jolting novelettes of mystery and menace:
"A Corpse Wields the Lash" by Russell Gray. The terror that old Tobias Weatherby's lovely daughters learned from his cruel whip was magnified a thousand-fold when, after his death, his gnarled and bloody hands continued to lash them with ghastly, remorseless torture.
"The House that Horror Built" by Harrison Storm. Are you a girl -- and are ou beautiful? Then as you love life and sanity avoid Thoran -- for you will worship him with your heart and your body -- and your blood will flow in his veins!
"My Pupil -- The Idiot!" by Hugh B. Cave. Ellen Browning was hired to teach a passion-crazed idiot, whose parents sought to satisfy every fiendish whim. And this time Leo's whim was -- the white, virginal body of Ellen Browning!
Spine Tingling Short Terror Tales:
"Death's Dancing Master" by Julius Long. While the orchestra played my beloved Carla danced... but when it stopped, her loveliness became something that was unearthly and vile -- and murderous!
"Hell's Burlesque" by Wayne Rogers. I could laugh when the diabolical Morelli forteold that one day I would expose my bride's young body to a gloating crowd... but I laugh no more...
"Portrait of Dread Desire" by Ray Cummings. This is the story of the strange, compelling passion Paul Montrose knew in life-- and, perhaps, in death.
Format: Pulp Replica
First Published: 1937
This item is currently Out of Stock.
All products are new condition unless noted otherwise.
Shipping is Only $8.95 PER ORDER for U.S. destinations.
Click here for more from Terror Tales
More from Terror Tales
- Available in Pulp Replica
- Replica: Terror Tales August 1935
- Replica: Terror Tales December, 1934
- Replica: Terror Tales February, 1935
- Replica: Terror Tales Jan-Feb 1939
- Replica: Terror Tales Jan. Feb 1937
- Replica: Terror Tales July-August 1936
- Replica: Terror Tales June 1936
- Replica: Terror Tales June, 1935
- Replica: Terror Tales March - April 1938
- Replica: Terror Tales Nov-Dec 1938
- Replica: Terror Tales Sept. - Oct. 1936
- Replica: Terror Tales September - October 1938
- Replica: Terror Tales September 1935