Edgar Rice Burroughs
Tarzan on Radio 3 Hours on CD by Edgar Rice Burroughs
Edgar Rice Burroughs introduced readers to Tarzan for the first time in the 1912 October issue of All Story Magazine. A classic tale of adventure, Tarzan is a timeless legend and remains one of the most recognized literary characters to this day. After making its radio d ... read more
Tarzan's Revenge by Edgar Rice Burroughs
Tarzan fights to keep a young woman out of trouble as she accompanies her parents and cowardly fiancee on a trek through the dangerous African jungle. Eleanor Reed's father is out to capture exotic animals for an exhibit, and while the Reeds and their guides hunt for suitable ... read more
ERB-dom #22 Nov. 1967 by Camille Cazedessus, Jr.
Contents include: Amptor Remapped by Frank Brueckel, "I Am a Barbarian" Art Folio, The Sinking of Lady Alice and the Titantic in 1912 by Henry Hardy Heinz, Building a Burroughs Collection by Caz, A Checklist of Burroughs Books in English by Caz and more! ... read more
ERB-dom #23 April 1968 by Camille Cazedessus, Jr.
Contents include: Barsoom (and Amitor) Previsited by Sam Moskowitz and Stuart Teitler, Cigarette Smoking may be Hazardous to Your Heroes by Sgt. John S. Martin<, Hail Russ -- Farwell John by Caz., Rearranging the Tarzan Stories by John F. Roy, Red Star vs Forbidden City by J ... read more
Tarzan of the Apes by Edgar Rice Burroughs
Raised by a fierce she-ape of the tribe of Kerchak deep in the African jungle, the baby Tarzan grew to learn the secrets of the wild to survive--how to talk with animals, swing through trees, and fight against the great predators. He grew to the strength and courage of his fellow ... read more
- Available in Audio Compact Disc
- Tarzan on Radio 3 Hours on CD by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Available in DVD
- Tarzan's Revenge by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Available in Fanzine
- Antiques Journal June 1975
- Attic Revivals #3 by Bernard A. Drew
- ERB-dom #1 by Camille Cazedessus, Jr.
- ERB-dom #15 Feb. 1966 by Camille Cazedessus, Jr.
- ERB-dom #22 Nov. 1967 by Camille Cazedessus, Jr.
- ERB-dom #23 April 1968 by Camille Cazedessus, Jr.
- Tarzan and the Lightning Man by House of Greystoke
- Tarzan, Lord of the Jungle booklet by Burne Hogarth
- Tarzana, California: Directory of Community Businesses
- The New Adventures of Tarzan by Dearholt, Stout and Cohen
- Available in Magazine
- Argosy April 1970
- Available in Paperback
- Tarzan of the Apes by Edgar Rice Burroughs